Can the normally closed solenoid valve be energized for a long time?
Normally closed solenoid valve can be energized and ope […]
Normally closed solenoid valve can be energized and opened for a long time, but it will generate power consumption, and the solenoid valve is easy to be damaged when running for a long time. If you want to use it in combination with the timing power supply device, close the main pipeline at home when you go to get off work, and open it when you get off work to prevent Pipes run off when no one is there.
Use the clock control switch to set the opening when off work, add a pressure switch and 2 relays, control principle When the timing power supply device is working, ensure that the pressure switch contacts have electricity on the pile, use the pressure switch switch to open the solenoid valve at the lower limit, and close the solenoid valve at the upper limit. , that is, open the faucet, the pressure drops, the lower limit contact of the pressure switch is turned on, the lower limit relay works and self-locks, the solenoid valve opens, when the water faucet is closed, the pressure rises, the upper limit contact of the pressure switch is turned on, and the upper limit relay does not work automatically. Lock, the normally closed contact is connected in series with the working circuit of the lower limit relay, the upper limit relay works and the lower limit relay loses power, and the solenoid valve is closed.
The normally closed solenoid valve is suitable for the actuator that uses steam as the heat medium and performs automatic temperature control. Two-position automatic control and remote control can be performed on the boiler steam pipes of steam heaters, radiators, dryers and other steam equipment and various temperature automatic control instruments, steam setting machines, steam engines, steam reconditioning machines and other complete sets of equipment.
Normally closed solenoid valves are widely used in self-made systems in dyeing, textile, printing and dyeing, food, medicine, cigarettes, cement products, petrochemicals, metallurgy and other departments.
Normally Closed Solenoid Valve Installation Notes
1. When installing, it should be noted that the arrow on the valve body should be consistent with the flow direction of the medium. Do not install in places where there is direct dripping or splashing. The solenoid valve should be installed vertically upwards;
2. The solenoid valve should be guaranteed to work normally within the fluctuation range of the power supply voltage of 15%-10% of the rated voltage;
3. After the solenoid valve is installed, there must be no reverse pressure difference in the pipeline. And it needs to be powered on several times to make it suitable for temperature before it can be officially put into use;
4. The pipeline should be thoroughly cleaned before installing the solenoid valve. The incoming medium should be free of impurities. Install filter before valve;
5. When the solenoid valve fails or is cleaned, in order to ensure the continuous operation of the system, a bypass device should be installed.