What areas are air filters used in?
There are actually many fields of use of air filters, r […]
There are actually many fields of use of air filters, ranging from a family to a business unit. Let's take a look at the family first. There are many air filters installed in the family, especially with the gradual improvement of people's living standards, they are not so satisfied with the current living environment, the air quality is not good, and the quality of life is also greatly reduced. It is because of poor indoor air flow and low quality. However, if a filter can be installed indoors, the air filter manufacturer can not only promote air circulation, but also greatly improve air quality and effectively solve the problem of air quality. Using this device at home does not need to be turned on 24 hours a day, but only needs to be turned on for two or three hours a day, especially in hazy weather. Using this device can effectively improve air quality and make people's Healthier body.
Industrial enterprises will also install air filters. The most important thing is the workshop. The workshop of the industrial industry is the most dirty place with a lot of dust and particulate matter. If you work in such an environment for a long time, it will definitely cause extreme damage to the body of the staff. big impact. So installing a filter is also very helpful. If the workshop is relatively large, three to four need to be installed, which can be installed at each corner of the workshop, so that the effect of uniform filtration can be achieved. However, general industrial enterprises have high requirements for filters, and the filtering accuracy must reach a certain index. There are also many requirements for quality. Users should pay attention when choosing.
Formaldehyde volatilization is active in summer, and the single-layer formaldehyde removal filter can no longer meet the needs of users. The carbon cloth filter has become the new favorite of consumers. Because of its versatility, it is not just a simple single-layer activated carbon filter, so that the formaldehyde removal effect is more obvious.
The newly renovated room contains not only formaldehyde, but also dozens or even hundreds of gaseous organic pollutants such as benzene and ammonia, which are generally referred to as TVOC. Benzene and other pollutants have pungent odors, and ammonia is the culprit of various indoor odors, which are also harmful to health.
Let’s take a look at the main technical highlights:
1. High-efficiency filter layer, safe and reliable, in line with FDA standards, from North America
2. Coconut shell activated carbon layer in colleges and universities, quickly remove VOC gas
3. The high-efficiency platinum catalytic layer can quickly and long-term remove formaldehyde without releasing secondary pollution gases
4. High-efficiency, low-resistance HEPA layer can effectively remove PM2.5 particulate matter, and the removal rate is as high as 99% or more
5. The CCM of particulate matter reaches P4 level, and the CCM of formaldehyde reaches F4 level
Activated carbon filters are well known in the application of air purification. In addition to air purification, which fields are activated carbon filters suitable for?
Let's talk about what is an activated carbon filter first, I believe everyone has some understanding. The activated carbon filter adopts aluminum honeycomb, plastic honeycomb and paper honeycomb with through-hole structure as the carrier. Compared with the traditional activated carbon filter, it has better aerodynamic performance, small bulk density, large specific surface area, high adsorption efficiency and small wind resistance coefficient.
Among them, the activated carbon filter with honeycomb-shaped through-hole structure is favored by a wide range of consumers, mainly because the honeycomb activated carbon filter is made of polyurethane foam with powdered activated carbon, and its carbon content is 35%-50%. about. With the efficient adsorption performance of activated carbon, it can be used for air purification to remove volatile organic compounds formaldehyde, toluene, hydrogen sulfide, chlorobenzene and pollutants in the air. The air resistance is small, the energy consumption is low, and it can deodorize, deodorize and purify the environment under a certain air volume, and has a good purification effect.
Activated carbon filters can be mainly used in Stainless Steel Mini Pneumatic Cylinder Manufacturers the following industries:
1. Air purification: It can remove various harmful substances in the air, making the air cleaner and fresher.
2. Sewage treatment: It can treat organic waste water that is difficult to decompose such as medicine and chemistry. Because the filter has a large adsorption capacity and is easy to regenerate, it can realize continuous transformation, and the operation cost is low, and no secondary pollution will occur. The phenomenon.
3. Daily necessities: such as deodorants, and various fresh-keeping materials.