Cylinder quick coupling instructions and characteristics
Quick joint is a joint that can realize pipeline connec […]
Quick joint is a joint that can realize pipeline connection or disconnection without tools. It has three structural forms: open-close at both ends, open at both ends, and single-circuit open-close.
1. Open and close at both ends: when not connected-when the ferrule of the parent body moves to the other end, the stainless steel automatically rolls outward, and the child body is disconnected due to the operation of the valve spring force of the parent body and the child body. The valves of the child body and the mother body are closed separately, instantly blocking the flow of fluid. When connecting-when the child body is inserted into the mother body, the ferrule returns to its original position under the action of the spring, and the child body is tightly connected by rolling and locking. At the same time, the valves of the mother body and the child body push each other to open, fluid flow, O-ring It can completely block the leakage of fluid.
2. The two ends are open and not connected-when the ferrule of the mother body is pushed to the other end, the *** automatically rolls outward, therefore, the child body is removed; since there is no valve between the child body and the mother body, the fluid flows out . Connection-When the child body is inserted into the mother body, the ferrule is pushed to the previous position by the force of its spring to lock it, fluid flows, and the O-ring is in it to prevent liquid leakage.
3. When the single-circuit open-close type is not connected-when the ferrule of the mother body moves to the other end, the stainless steel automatically rolls outward, and the child body is bounced by the reaction force of the valve spring, and the valve can be automatically closed to block fluid flow . When connecting-when the child body is inserted into the mother body with the ferrule, the valve is opened to cause fluid to flow, the washer is pushed back to its original position by the force of the spring, and the stainless steel will be locked to ensure the child/parent body connection. The inner gasket can Completely block fluid leakage.
Why use quick couplings for cylinders?
1. Time-saving and labor-saving: When the oil circuit is disconnected and connected through the quick connector, the action is simple, saving time and manpower.
2. Fuel saving: When the oil circuit is broken, the single valve on the quick connector can close the oil circuit, so that the oil will not flow out and avoid the oil pressure loss
3. Environmental protection: When the quick connector is broken and connected, the oil will not spill and protect the environment.
4. The equipment is divided into parts for easy transportation: large equipment or hydraulic tools that need to be easily carried, use quick connectors to disassemble and transport, and then assemble and use after reaching the destination.
5. Economy: All the above advantages have created economic value for customers.
Cylinder quick connector features:
·Quick installation, simple and dexterous, saving space;
·Various types to meet any pneumatic pipe layout needs;
·Even after installation, the plastic pipe body can be arbitrarily turned;
·The release ring adopts an oval design, which is more labor-saving and convenient for disassembly;
·All tapered pipe threads are pre-coated with PTFE anti-leakage glue, with good sealing performance