Principle structure classification of high pressure solenoid valve
The high-pressure solenoid valve is divided into two st […]
The high-pressure solenoid valve is divided into two structural principles, direct-acting and pilot-operated. The superiorly designed three-dimensional sealing structure can be flexibly matched with different sealing materials, and the valve can reach zero leakage. The high-pressure solenoid valve includes brass high-pressure solenoid valve and stainless steel high-pressure solenoid valve. Control of various pipelines.
Precautions for installation of high-pressure solenoid valve;
1. Please refer to the instruction manual of the product before installation to see if it meets your requirements.
2. The pipeline should be flushed before use. If the medium is not clean, a filter should be installed to prevent impurities from hindering the normal operation of the solenoid valve.
3. The solenoid valve after being out of service for a long time should be easy to use after clearing the condensate; when disassembling and washing, the parts should be placed in order and then restored to their original state.
4. Solenoid valves generally work in one direction and cannot be reversed. The arrow on the valve is the direction of movement of the pipeline fluid and must be consistent.
5. The solenoid valve should be heated when it is working again in icy places, or heat preservation measures should be provided.
6. Solenoid valve installation generally has a horizontal valve body and a vertical coil upwards. Some products can be installed arbitrarily, but it is best to install it horizontally when conditions permit to increase its service life.
7. After the lead wire (connector) of the solenoid coil is connected, it should be confirmed whether it is firm or not, and the contact of the connected electrical component should not be shaken. Looseness will cause the solenoid valve to not work. Solenoid valves that are to be continuously produced should preferably be bypassed, which is convenient for maintenance and does not affect production.